A professional ordained minister will design and perform a heartfelt ceremony which reflects your unique values, beliefs, dreams, and cultural traditions.
Coordination of Wedding Rehearsal
Experience a stress-free wedding rehearsal by having a professional coordinate it for you.
Officiant Consultation Services
Our officiant consultation services can provide your loved one with the professional skills they need to perform your ceremony.
“We were so impressed and pleased with your caring, concern, input and beautiful ceremony. It was exactly (and more) of what we wanted… very personal.”
As You Like It Wedding Services Include:
- The experience of a qualified, professional minister.
- Assistance with designing a ceremony which reflects your unique values, beliefs, dreams, and cultural traditions.
- A complimentary in-person or telephone meeting to get to know you and discuss your preferences for the wedding ceremony.
- Phone and e-mail services as needed.
- Beautiful keepsake Certificate of Marriage suitable for framing.
- Lovely keepsake copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Filing of your official marriage license.
- A calming, heartfelt, joyful presence to support you both on the day of your marriage.
- Support in developing personal vows to one another (optional).
- Suggestions for readings and rituals (optional).
- Services offered in Spanish.
Fees for services may vary according to location, time of the year, etc. To reserve the date for your wedding ceremony, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required along with a reservation form, filled out and sent in with the deposit.
**TO OBTAIN A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE, YOU MUST PURCHASE ONE FROM THE SAME COUNTY CLERK WHERE YOU OBTAINED YOUR LICENSE.
For your consideration, we compiled a helpful checklist to help you organize your special day!
Click here to print the wedding ceremony checklist.