As You Like It Wedding Services Include:
- The experience of a qualified, professional minister.
- Assistance with designing a ceremony which reflects your unique values, beliefs, dreams, and cultural traditions.
- A complimentary in-person or telephone meeting to get to know you and discuss your preferences for the wedding ceremony.
- Phone and e-mail services as needed.
- Beautiful keepsake Certificate of Marriage suitable for framing.
- Lovely keepsake copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Filing of your official marriage license.
- A calming, heartfelt, joyful presence to support you both on the day of your marriage.
- Support in developing personal vows to one another (optional).
- Suggestions for readings and rituals (optional).
- Services offered in Spanish.
Fees for services may vary according to location, time of the year, etc.
To reserve the date for your wedding ceremony, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required along with a reservation form, filled out and sent in with the deposit.
**TO OBTAIN A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE, YOU MUST PURCHASE ONE FROM THE SAME COUNTY CLERK WHERE YOU OBTAINED YOUR LICENSE.
For your consideration, we compiled a helpful checklist to help you organize your special day!
Click here to print the wedding ceremony checklist.